Thursday, April 29, 2010

on running and exercise

this is me after my jog today.

i have stopped jogging in the last two weeks and have found myself gaining weight so fast(4kls).i am back on my running pace though it's not a good one yet, i am sure that if i keep on it i'll gain my pacing back in two weeks time.if i just keep on it and make smart food choices and be conscious on my intake, i am sure i'll get to my ideal weight.

it is essential to have a conscious effort when your slimming down and to have a buddy to work out with to cheer you one or check up on you when your lagging on your workout.it is also important that you do inhal and exhale correctly and posture/form is of essential in execution whether you are stretching, running, or swimming.it's also important that you wear the proper and comfortable gear so as not to make the activity stressful but rather a good and enjoyable one. My Adidas running shoes has been a trustworthy partner over the years and a comfy top and non-sweat sticking shorts gets me in the mood to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment