Tuesday, July 19, 2011

verbalizing

maybe this is because i am pregnant, or may be not...you know the feeling that you "do " it because you just have to "do" it. and that because he needs "it". maybe that's the reason why i don't enjoy making love nowadays as i did before. its only now that i was able to verbalize it, but i have observed it for quite some time now. i told him that i didn't like it when he stands up after he released and then wash himself up... it makes me feel like i'm just being used, have been used and that I am dirty. He says its not that, that its just the sun is already up and that we need to open the shop. On other occasions, he's thinking about profit, business, his friends and that's what he blurts out after the act.He say's he does love "making love" with me and that he loves me... that I am just being SENSITIVE...me, I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment