Thursday, September 23, 2010

to go or not to go...

after six years of trying to fit in, 6 years of thinking i'll go somewhere and have my niche in this field...its only now that i've realized that this isn't my field, this isn't my turf.economics superseded one's passion as that was the cdall of time, and so i stay. the situation hasn't improve that much but will i have the courage now to let go? can i just let go and start all over again...from literally,scratch?
i had glaring booboos at work this year and its GLARING...what can i say, i have already reached the point of burn out here.do i still care? i don't know...i am not sure but one thing i know...i will survived nad will do better on my next life hahaha^^.

1 comment:

  1. wuh, what happen mako?please tell me naman oh.enwe, all I know is there is better one for you outside.Let go if your heart tells u so.

    ReplyDelete